We are sorry that you will no longer make Jasmine Place your home, but hope that your stay with us was enjoyable. In order to assist you in making your departure as smooth as possible, the following are helpful suggestions:
- Notify the Post Office of your new address.
- Clean out all food from the refrigerator and freezer; leave them clean, defrosted, plugged in, with the thermostat set on LOW.
- Clean the entire range and oven, and range hood.
- Clean the kitchen and bathroom(s), including sinks, cabinets, commode, bathtub, etc.)
- Remove all trash, garbage and personal belongings. Please properly place in trash containers/dumpsters.
- Remove all wall coverings, shelf paper and minor attachments to the walls, such as photos, hooks, etc. Any permanent attachment (latches, security chains, ceiling fans, closet shelving affixed to the property) must be left installed as they become a fixture of the property. If these items are removed, you will be charged for the repair of the damage.
- Sweep out all closets and floors. All carpets must be professionally cleaned, with a receipt provided to the Rental Office upon your departure. If a receipt is not provided, the carpet will be cleaned and the cost deducted from your security deposit.
- All light bulbs are to be operational, as they were when you moved in.
- Clean all windows and doors, including window wells and door tracks.
- Close and lock all windows and doors.
- Please review your Lease to insure all terms have been satisfied. Visit the Rental Office to review your account and confirm the closing balance.
- The final Move-Out Inspection cannot be scheduled until the apartment has been cleared of all personal belongings and cleaned as described above. You are required to make arrangements with the Rental Office staff to be present during the inspection. If you are not present, it is assumed that you agree with any charges assessed.
- On the day of your move-out, come to the Rental Office to turn in all apartment keys, parking stickers, pool passes (if applicable), etc. You will be charged for each lock that has to be rekeyed for your failure to return the key. If it is not possible for you to turn in your keys during business hours, please put them in an envelope marked with your name and apartment number and drop the envelope in the night slot in the Rental Office door. Let us know in advance if this is your intention. You will also be charged for parking stickers and passes not returned to the Rental Office.
- If all of the terms of your Lease have been met, you will receive your security deposit, less any fees for damages, cleaning, etc., within 30 days of your departure. If after your move, you have any questions about your security deposit, please refer to your Lease agreement or feel free to contact the Rental Office during business hours.
Take a Look Inside!
Visit our Photo Album
Click Here to see exterior, interior and property photos.
Click here to view and print our Online Application.
Come See Us!
Call to schedule an appointment
1-888-752-4802, or click here to request one.
Jasmine Place Community
2323 Downing Drive
Savannah, GA 31404